Balanced Fund Asset Mix Committee
Responsible for setting the Balanced Fund asset mix, the committee meets quarterly to ensure key data is captured and fact-based decisions are contemplated. While equities have historically generated superior returns, our asset mix decisions are tempered by observations that the most efficient portfolio structure on a risk adjusted return basis is one that calls for 60% equities and 40% fixed income assets.
Click employee image or name to access employee’s biography.
- David Gregoris, MBA, CFA, Managing Director, Fixed Income
- Pat Palozzi, CFA, Vice President, Canadian Equities
- Glenn Fortin, CFA, Vice President, U.S. and International Equities
- Colin Ramkissoon, MBA, CFA, Vice President, U.S. and International Equities
- Derek Brown, MBA, CFA, Senior Vice President, Fixed Income
- Jeffrey Young, MBA, CFA, Managing Director, Private Client Group
- Tim Hylton, CFA, Senior Vice President, Client Service / Business Development