Building Client Porfolios
Beutel Goodman’s Private Client Group builds and manages customized investment portfolios.
Customization requires understanding: an understanding of you, your reality and your aspirations. It also requires a deep understanding of the markets. A durable portfolio is found where your reality and market realities intersect.
Through our decades of experience building private client portfolios we have learned that the principles of investment success remain remarkably stable over time.
Our teams of investment professionals know that every investor’s life situation is unique.
Every portfolio solution we design is based on 5 important principles:
- Sound asset allocation decisions are critical to achieving desired investment results.
- Consistent and skillfully applied value investing principles will typically outperform the broad markets over time.
- Diligent risk management is necessary to avoid the permanent loss of capital.
- Over-diversification can dilute investment results without providing additional capital protection.
- The potential tax consequences of portfolio management activities are an important consideration for taxable portfolios.